Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How to Franchise at a Trade Show

This weekend was quite a show at the Franchise Expo South in Miami. Francorp really made a big impact and once again stood out from the crowd. I think one of the most telling signs was after I spoke with an attendee he walked throughout the entire franchise show. He came by later that day right as the show was ending and told me how Francorp really stood out (I wish I could make this stuff up). He told me how he had walked around and talked with the other companies that claim to provide similar franchise development services as Francorp. After speaking with all of them and with Francorp he said that he realized there is only one company to work with when franchising your business. I gratiously told him thank you and furthered my strong conviction and belief in Francorp's ability to help our clients produce the best franchise program possible so that they can be in the best position to sell franchises after our work is done.

Every day I seem to be amazed at how we continue to educate our clients on how to franchise and how to franchise the best possible way. It is hard sometimes to look beyond the constant negative news put in front of you each and every day by the media, but you have to. In talking wtih our clients at the show and seeing the work that we are able to produce for them, it is no wonder why they continue to sell franchises and elevate their company to the next level.

I hope that as you take a look to franchise you attend one of our seminars or call in to setup an appointent for an individual consultation at our office. You can take a free quiz at http://www.francorp.com/franchisable/quiz.asp.

No comments: