Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Franchise Show Seminar

Today was a big day for many new businesses taking a look into franchising. Francorp conducted a seminar with over 40 people in attendance that were investigating franchising for the first time. Many of the people in attendance were in the initial stages of development for their business and were not ready for franchising. There were also other companies that expressed a serious interest in franchising and were very inquisitive to find out more information on how to franchise. Following the seminar we met with many of the businesses that were looking into franchising. One company that I met with said that he had talked with other franchise companies and was not impressed. However, after meeting with Francorp he was extremely impressed and realized why Francorp is the franchising leader worldwide. Another company I talked with today remembers walking the franchise expo a few weeks ago where he met Francorp and several other competitors. He told me too that Francorp was the clear industry leader and really stood out in the field as being passionate, professional, and honest. I thought that I wanted to put up some more information that I am told literally on a daily basis by companies I meet with that are thinking about franchising. Most of the companies I meet with are not ready for franchising, however, I still point give them solid business advice and recomendations to grow. This is just the Francorp way.

No comments: