Monday, October 6, 2008

MoveMe.com

No one likes to move. It is one of the most dreaded tasks of all time. It is typically difficult to organize movers, arrange for a new place to rent, heavy lifting and long tiring days. But where there is a need there are services to help the weary.

http://www.moveme.com/ is a site designed to help those with the difficult task of moving anything. Whether it be homes, offices or any kind of moving this site has the answers you need. The site is very functional, easy to navigate and is literally a wealth of information for everything from free mortgage quotes for your new home to junk removal quotes.

The site answers all the questions a mover might have....like "how do I change my address" or change locks or handle parking registrations of any kind. Anything and everything that could be associated with a move is handled at Move Me.com. This truly is a great resource for anyone making the move. The Site also won the Yahoo Innovation Award as well as the Yahoo People's Choice Award.

One of the most useful tools I found on the site is the move planner. This is a tool built to make your move simpler and plan. One thing I have been told by my wife many times is that I lack the ability to plan anything. The Move Planner could very well save me from myself. It reminds you of every possible task involved in the move. The calendar is easy to use and the subsections to the right of the daily calendar provide key topics that any mover should focus on during their job.

Here are some key links I would direct you to in order to see the sites functionality and capabilities. It's funny, every time I have moved, I just did it....and screwed up a bunch of things and made the job much more difficult than it should have been. A site like this could save a lot of time and effort.

On the site you can access free mortgage quotes

It is easy to use Move Me.com, in most cases you feel pressured and like you are being put through a sales process, when all you really wanted was to get some mortgage quotes

Move Me also provides easy access to removal quotes

I would use this site, I recommend it to others who are making moves and who might be overwhelmed with all of the responsibilities and tasks that come with moving and the buying or selling of a home. Move me.com has all the tools and all the insight to provide true value to someone taking on the job of moving.

No comments: